Saturday, July 28, 2007

Catching Up

I know, you want photos but I really need a quick minute to catch up and I blew off the camera this week.

RJ just finished up a week of soccer camp. He had a blast but was soooooo tired all week. Camp was every morning for three hours and Wednesday was the only day it wasn't hot. He ate like a horse and slept really hard. He also was doing Tae Kwon Do and so by 7pm he was a wreck. Has a nice tan going on:)

I am signed up as his Asst Soccer Coach for the fall. His team is w/out a coach at all so I am hoping someone who has actually played the game will sign up as the head coach, otherwise I will spend a lot of time w/ ESPN and at the library. I know you have to not cross the line and not touch the ball w/ your hands, other then that, well, they'll have fun!

Jack is 2 and has the attitude to go with it. He is talking a little more and it is getting to where we are able to understand most of it.

Phillip is out with a good buddy tonite which is why I can update this. He has had a less then rewarding week at work and that is why we need your prayers. You know how well the Erwin's do change of any kind, especially the kind they don't like...he will be starting a new position at Tek in September and fingers crossed it is where he is supposed to be. We knew that there were going to be changes in the next two years but they moved up the timelines and he feels a little overwhelmed. We are doing better but stressful none the less.

All our love!

No comments: