Thursday, July 19, 2007

Love You

Okay, just had the most endearing mama moment. Jack climbed into my lap while I was closing out my blog and started whispering by my ear. Phillip has been teaching him how to tell secrets. I listened really carefully as he kept saying the same thing, he is still learning how to talk well. I am tearing up because it was the first time he was telling me "love you mama". Sounds more like "yuv woo mama", I cry all the same. It is so powerful to be a mama I tell you what, the best thing I have done with myself. I still remember the first time RJ told me. I was talking to him on the phone because I was at the opera and he said it into the phone. Jack sounded just like he did all those years ago. I am so blessed!

1 comment:

Jesse said...

I have long held that "daddy", when spoken by a child, is the most powerful word in the English language. I'll give Mama a close second. ;)