Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Summer Fun

Sorry for the delay in updates. I started the blog hoping to improve my mood and outlook on life but it was temporary. I am finally coming through the otherside of a really hard and dark time, thanks to the loving support of family and friends. So I am ready to start back up my "gratitude journal" as it were. If you believe, pray for me, this one lasted a lot longer then usual and it has been very hard for the kids...Phillip especially...

We had a ton of fun this afternoon, I got a new sprinkler and the kids had a blast with the neighbors. At one point there were three dogs, three moms and 5 kiddos running around between the two yards:)





Phillip took us all to the Bvtn Farm Market this weekend and it was very fun. I smiled quite a bit and even got a bunch of peonies...


The boys picked out cheddar pop corn and it was like eating cheetos on steroids...here are photos of the aftermath, granted it was after about 3 baby wipes so imagine his face covered in orange:)





Will keep you posted as soon as I can. All our love guys!

No comments: