Wednesday, July 25, 2007

A quick catch up

I am trying to multi task tonite so bare w/ me.


Here is a picture of my sister Kate lovingly cutting out the cardboard stearing wheel (I know that's not what it is called) for the pirate ships.


Next is Lexi and Jack being goofy. Jack was laying next to her giving kisses and talking w/ her when I took the photo. They chatter at each other all the time, too bad no one knows what they are saying. They are hysterical in the car as they both lean forward to "talk" to each other and chatter away over the top of Connor who is usually in the middle.


Next is RJ and his buddies playing in a creek in a local park. They had a blast splashig around and making a raft. It is so nice to just watch them play. Quite a nice respite from all the activities this summer.
Last is my favorite moment in the last couple of weeks. RJ was jumping off an overturned laundry basket (I do supervise, honestly) and Jack wanted too also. Since he was to little to actually jump off, RJ would pick him up and "fly" him around the room! They were just laughing and carrying on for quite some time. They just love each other so deeply and it is just amazing to watch how tender they are with each other. Mind you the same nite they were hitting each other but hey, take what you can get...

No comments: