Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Hammie



Phillip caught a sleeping hound...it is hard to get a photo of him like this as he is usually mugging for the camera and getting right in the middle of most shots. He was wiped out from a long walk with the boys last night. Such a love!


Hammie is our new dog, we rescued him about two years ago. He is ten, or there abouts, and has settled into Erwin life pretty well. He has gotten to tollerate Jack pretty well and loves RJ. Jack can't get enough of the dog, he even takes him on his walks, really, Hammie will walk w/ Jack holding the leash saying, "walk" the whole time. We had to hire a trainer awhile back and she worked miracles w/ us, apparently Hammie was not the problem, such a suprise;)
RJ is enjoying another week of VBS (vacation bible school). There are so many churches in the area that we put a cap on four this summer. I think next summer there will only be three. They last about a week and are only mornings but it gets him out of the house and so far no sign of him being overchurched.
Jack is just taggin along this week, playing catch up with his sleep and me on the errands.
Phillip has had a much better week of things at work. He has been able to work some things out and has a choice of a couple of positions so he can stay with the company. He has a couple weeks to decide so he has been spending a lot of time being very thoughtful. Your prayers have been answered and we cannot thank you enough! It was very upsetting last week and we are just so grateful for your support and love during this challenging moment.
H2C is in three/four weeks and I am ready. Well, mostly. I think it is all mental now. I am set w/ my equipment and gear. Just need to test a couple of electorlyte tablets and salt tablets in the next few weeks. I have found an energy bar I like, hard to do you would be amazed and I have the right shoes finally.
Kitchen cabinets come next wednesday! I cannot wait, we are all sick of eating out, literally.
All our love...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big the kids are getting. They have grown so much.
I'll give you a call soon, since we have so much to catch up on.
Good luck with H2C!
Kristina