Sunday, July 1, 2007

I have arrived...

Well, thought it would be a good idea to get something going to keep everyone in touch with the going's on at the Erwin house. It is crazy busy and I am getting behind in my catching up w/ friends and family that are not close.


New photos of the boys...


The first is Jack at a pirate band concert, can you believe he is two in four short weeks? First word may have been chocolate, but his best understood word and most dramatic is MINE!



Here is RJ, now at 7 and a half (can't forget the half, he has earned every day I tell you). Lovin on our newest family member Hammie. Daisy passed on a couple years ago and Hammie was a rescue. He is all RJ's dog. Okay, mine too but he does love the boys. It is summer fun for RJ and I am havin' searious issues keepin up and it is only week three! Okay, so it is truley my fault as I am the one that signed him up for all the summer camps of the world, but what else was I going to do w/him? He has more energy then I do and we are the pair that look at each other after about 5 minutes together sayin' "What do you want to do? I don't know, what do you want to do? I'm bored, can I go back to school?"

The summer is also full of kitchen remodeling and my training to run in the famed, H2C and Phillip's project at working going live after 2 years of slavin' away on it. Do the Erwin's ever do one thing at a time? Naw...gotta love the drama. Phillip now uses that phrase from the flip it show- Save your drama for your mama- I do have to remind him that is me, but he still thinks it is fitting for the kids.

Much more to come, I have a feeling this is going to be addictive!

No comments: