Sunday, October 7, 2007

RJ's Birthday

OMG! I have an 8-year-old! His b-day party was at the bowling alley because I finally needed a break from hosting at my house. Honestly I enjoy doing the parties and have a hard time not going over-the-top but with the remodel it was impractical.

He got the coolest toys! Phillip and I keep telling him that we would have loved to get the stuff he got this year. He got more LEGO's then you can shake a stick at. Most of them were Star Wars! Phillip and I were fighting over who got to help him put them together. Jack's favorite was the whoopee cushion, go figure, I have a boy that likes farting sounds...

RJ's favorite was the Dragon for his Playmobile and the art supplies, which were given in abundance by my sister, parents and friends that know him well.

Here are the photos! Enjoy...

PS I know I haven't updated it in awhile so I changed the background to let you know there was new material;)







No comments: