Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Busy Week

It is shaping up to be a busy week for the Erwin's. Pewe is at home with Jack who is feeling punie. Work is slammed for me and I can hardly keep up. Sweet Potato Fries are back at Burgerville so I am trying to resist the temptation of those paired w/ a pumpkin milkshake. It is the last week for soccer-last practice is tonight and last game is Saturday. That afternoon we are having the herd over for hotdogs and trophies. Then I am going to go to my first Halloween party. Yes I know I am lame but what can I say...ever see an Erwin in a costume after they turn 10? Thought so. I was going to go as the devil but the costume I found lends itself more to the Red Bull Girl...I'll take pictures and if I am daring enough I will post them. Have a happy week and enjoy the weekend!

No comments: