Monday, August 27, 2007

H2C

Okay, so a couple of days later and I have the oddest sensation, my second toe hurts like an SOB. It is purple on both feet and on my right foot I think the nail will fall off. The two women on my van loose their toe nails every year and another lady told me it happened to her last year. I swear my shoes fit, what gives? If you want here is a photo...purple and painful. Needless to say that soccer tonight bit the big one. Socks are painful so imagine cleats ontop of that... What a mama won't do for her boys!



No running for me for a week at least. I am eating all the crap I cut out of my diet for the last month; Burgerville on Monday, McD's today. Gained every pound I lost over the weekend. C'est la vie!

Other then that I am a little sore now and then but not too bad. I have had more imobilizing days w/ my trainer at the gym. I was a lot more ready then I thought. I would like to think that I could be faster next time but the thought of doing it again gives me goose bumps. I think I will stick to short races that are over before the kids have lunch.

P.S. Phillip is appauled that I put the photo up but really this is such an odd thing for me...sorry to those that are opposed.

No comments: