Saturday, August 25, 2007

Hood 2 Coast

I ran! I finished! Injury free and exhausted. I had a wonderful time and learned quite a bit about myself. I am one determined Mama. Considering the week I had (hormones crashed on Wed and couldn't get in to get a shot/boost) I ran my all and had fun doing it. However, another H2C in my future is a resounding no.
Ran w/ a great group and enjoyed their company. Fun guys and gals!

My team name was "On a Diet of Worms". Overall we came in 26 minutes under our projected time. I had 7 road kill- which is how they track people you pass. I tanked my first run but rocked my second one and the last one I accieved my goal of running it and just outright finishing. I ran two 4-miles and the last was 7.38-miles. Ahhh the feeling of achievement. I even crossed the finish line w/ Jack so in true Mama E style!

Lots of love and will send photos when I get them. Will update on the boys later this week.

No comments: