Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day

The lone fisherman.
First catch! (pond muck)
On the lookout.


'Worms are sleeping Mama!'
Did you get it?
Just like Dad.
We started w/ his favorite breakfast: crepes
Added a couple of fun hours fishing
Lunch at Sonic
Afternoon of yard work (what can I say, he gets antsy and doesn't really "relax")
Enjoyed a dinner of what we caught and are finishing with a great Celtics game.
Hope yours had a great day too!

Ooohh, there were peacocks where we went fishing. They were loud and beautiful! The pics are of the one that was beside the car when we parked.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Came across your blog with the "next blog" feature. Looks like some pix are at Haystack
Rock....it's been quite a while since I lived in Oregon. But, I think that is the big rock in the ocean! I wanted to comment to you simply because I have a son named Jack too! He is now 21 :)

Take care.

Barbara Roady said...

I loved the fishing pictures! See you soon. Love, Oma

Barbara Roady said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Me on Metatrophin said...

Hey- Thanks for the encouragement about the kids being so far apart! So how old are yours right now? I sure appreciate your reply! I was 27 when my first was born and will be 33 with the second. Hope I am truly "older and wiser!" Take care!