Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Technology Tickets

Well that does it! I'm so tired of hearing about the games on the iPod, iPad, iHeadache, commercials and more terrible shows than Netflix can keep up with. I'm tired of signing the Mom Song and the fighting and the attitude and the loss of control that comes with technology.  So, thanks to Pinterest I have created a much more complicated version of Wii tickets/time.  Honestly, it looks like this because it is what I had at home at 10 o'clock at night and I didn't want to waste a day of getting them in line.
The kids get 10 tickets a week.  We are still deciding if it is M-F or Sun-Sat.  They can also earn extra reward time.  It applies to all things electronic except music.  Any time is rounded up to 30 minutes.  I hope that it is a better way of tracking and I get to spend less time nagging.

No comments: