Thursday, March 14, 2013

Mama Love

I tell the kids all the time that when they are naughty or I am angry I love them the most/more then ever.  

That being said, there are times like this morning where I have to meet with a teacher before school/work and all I want to do is cry my eyes out and tell them to stop picking on my kid; while at the same time telling my kid to knock it off and stop picking on their teacher.  

I love being a mom and it is an amazing experience that makes my heart full to bursting.  It is a wild ride sometimes too, and if I was honest, I want to get off today.  


1 comment:

Judy Willis said...

I believe there are days when each of us as parents does not feel equal to the task. I am thankful for a source of strength beyond myself - especially on those days! Hang in there, Heather, you are a wonderful mama!