Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Spring Break

So I finally am taking pictures. Must be spring!

We went to the beach for the weekend the last couple days of spring break. Honestly I ran out of things to do in Portland that I had coupons for...shhhh.

It was a wild weather weekend. We left Friday morning and hit a ton of snow on the pass. When Phillip drove over that afternoon it was clear as a bell. Hmmm, I had the kids, dog and snow and he had a quiet clear drive. Bitter but not sure who at, him for working and being blessed or me for not being patient and leaving w/out him.

Here are photos of how it really is to live in the pacific northwest. If it is cold, wet and raining, just wear boots. Hammie dog loves swimming in the ocean, especially when chasing other dogs. We also hit the Columbia River Maritime Museum. Yes that is Phillip at the top of an anchor. He was showing RJ that you could climb the chain. I tried not to freak out and just take a picture but I admit, I have a weak constitution...when it comes to my boys.
Enjoy the walk through the pics. I know there are a few.




No comments: