Thursday, January 15, 2009

Running

So to motivate myself this year I did it again, I signed up to do the Hood 2 Coast. I thought for sure I would be running by now. Nope, not even close. I just got my e-mail notification that my team captain wants me to register my info and I just stared at it. I want to do this, don't get me wrong. I am actually looking forward to the weekend of running with a great group of people. It was nice taking a year off and getting some perspective, for all the anguish it was invigorating...but I'm not with it yet. I've set up a training program even, to start in February. I have hit the gym hard the last couple of weeks and the soreness has been surprisingly welcome. A clear indicator that I am getting warmed-up to be motivated...maybe. But I have yet to hit the pavement. Maybe tomorrow?

No comments: