Thursday, May 22, 2008

Icky




Well, it just is kinda the way things are going around here. My sister and her Sam are having a hard go of it. His dad passed away today after a difficult fight when he had complications from a hip replacement. We are so sad. I'm not sure how much more Kate can manage. It has been a very devastating year. She lost a good friend from school the day that Pop died too. My heart breaks for them. We are playing pass the kids and I will be staying with them Friday and Saturday after my parents bring them home today. They have been enjoying the beach for the last few days and are coming home to see their dad before he has to go down to take care of the estate. We are all to young for this, rather unfair for Sam I think.


Of course the only pictures I have from this last Easter when Phillip, the kids and I finally met him are of the kids and his feet. So here are the littlest miracles that brought him joy and made him laugh.

No comments: