Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Race for the Cure


Joined the Race for the Cure today so I will be with Phillip, the boys, my sister and her kiddos, my mum, aunt and cousin on Sept 23rd at 7:30am! It is a 5k walk, sounds more like a stroll though.

In my family I have had three aunts and my grandmother survive Breast Cancer. In Phillip's family his cousin (who is his age w/ a young daughter) is a survivor just in the last year. My Aunt Connie is still fighting in Ohio. We are rooting for her, she is quite the strong, stubborn type so she should come out fine! Quite a group of women to honour this year.

If you are interested please click the link on the left side of my page and make a donation. I set up one page for all the Erwin clan so feel free to remember the boys.

We will post photos and details of the fun after the 23rd. All our love!

Honour your Mother, Support your Sister and Love Yourself!

No comments: